How To Make Kung Pao Chicken
Possibly because it
is so considerably unites: it tastes very great, will attract many, can be easily prepared
and enables individual notes. That is why we are hard done by that court, had it last weekend at a birthday brunch in bags to our China travel evaluation round, .... And now - like the German pals like itself. Get extra details about kung pao chicken
250 grams chicken
200 g peanuts
2 cloves of garlic
1 to 5 little dried chillies (depending on the sharpness feeling ?)
1 tsp sugar | To Marinate: 1 egg white
1 bit of salt
2 to 3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice wine
1. Place the peanuts in a pan with oil that is tasteless and roast over medium heat and, stirring until they can be yellow and fragrant. There are also devotees who favor cashews.
2. The fresh chicken meat in little pieces add
salt, mince and add cold water and just a little rice wine. Added to: 1 teaspoon starch, 1 egg and soy sauce. All leave to marinate for 15 minutes and stir.
3. Meanwhile: mince ginger and Garlic. Add following liking chiles and the red pepper and fry in oil in a wok / pan.
4. Put the marinated poultry meat into it and fry from Step 2. A teaspoon of sugar to give, maybe to taste a little vinegar.
(You might want to also spring onions, mix or vegetables, like peppers and morels.)
5. Now the finished peanuts come from step 1 to. Peanuts and the meat fry briefly and mainly - stir. simmer until
nearly all liquid is gone.
Finale - fill court in a serving bowl and - hot plastering.